U.S. first-year and transfer students for Fall 2013 can accept the offer of admission by submitting a $400 enrollment deposit on or before May 1, 2013. Please note: The enrollment deposit is not refundable if you do not enroll. Applications and deposits for U.S. Transfer students for Fall 2013 will be accepted after May 1, but completion and deposit prior to this time provides optimal opportunities for merit scholarships.
You have two ways to make your deposit:
- Use your credit card to make your enrollment deposit online.
- Send us your check by mail. (It must be postmarked by midnight on January 10, 2013 for students transferring to OWU in January; and by May 1 for all students arriving in Fall 2013). Please make your check payable to “Ohio Wesleyan University” and mail to the following address:
Office of Admission
Ohio Wesleyan University
61 S. Sandusky St.
Delaware, OH 43015
International students can accept the offer of admission by submitting a $450 enrollment deposit on or before May 1. Please note: The enrollment deposit is not refundable if you do not enroll.
You have four ways to make a deposit:
- United States Check: If you have an U.S. bank account and are currently a student in the United States. Note: The issued check must be from an account in a United States bank.
- Money Transfer: You may transfer or wire money. from a local bank to the bank with which Ohio Wesleyan has an account. Please go to the peerTransfer site.
- International Money Order or Draft: If the funds can be withdrawn from a United States bank.
- Online: Access the online payment site.