Before completing the International Student Financial Aid Application:
- Be sure to have all of your financial documents with you while completing this form:
- Tax documents (if applicable)
- Savings and checking statements
- Documents that will assist you in reporting your family expenses
- Any information concerning income of other household members
- Tuition expenses for siblings
- Be prepared to give the official exchange rate at the time you complete the application.
- Estimated travel expenses to and from the University and the source of money to pay these expenses.
- Be prepared to list the amount of support from the sources requested for all years that you plan to attend.
Helpful hints for completing the financial aid application:
- Answer all questions that apply to you and your family. If you are unsure, contact Janice Lovat.
- Convert all currency figures to U. S. dollars ($) before entering them on the form.
- Number in household refers to all individuals living in your home.
- Asset information includes both parent and student.
- If you do not know the specific amount spent on an expense estimate.
International Student Financial Aid Application Form
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.